InternalLink Audit works for wide range of wordpress websites where this plugins helps you keep track of all your contextual incoming and outgoing internal links.
You can check if your site can run Internal Link Audit by comparing the stats listed here against your site’s Health Report.
The minimum requirements and recommended specs to run Link Whisper break down as follows:
- PHP version: 5.6 (Recommend 7.2+)
- PHP time limit: 30 seconds (Recommend 60+ seconds)
- PHP memory limit: 256MB (Recommend 512MB+)
- WordPress version: 4.9.16 (Recommend 5.6+)
- cURL version: 7.19.7 NSS/3.44 (Recommend 7.38.0+)
- How to Customize Link Suggestions with “Ignore” Words and Numbers?
- How do I get support for a problem I’m having?
- How to export the internal link database?